Medicine & Surgery
The Finals Playbook
We want to help you stay sane. The Finals Playbook allows you to plan a path through the endless content. If you’re worried about getting lost in irrelevant details in one speciality, while neglecting essential details in another, you need this.
Plan your hours, weeks and months to make the most of your time. Then, step back and see your progress and confidence through each speciality.
Don’t sacrifice your social life, hobbies and health this year. Plan your revision and maintain balance.
Stop Wasting Time
See where you’re confident and where you’re not—focusing your revision on the most high-yield areas.
So many people burnout in Finals year! Avoid burnout by understanding what you need to cover, and creating a plan of action.
The Game Plan
The Finals Game Plan provides you with intuitive scheduling tools to simplify your revision strategy.
It allows you to:
- Save Time: Let the Game Plan streamline your revision planning, so you can focus on learning.
- Manage Overwhelm: Stay ahead of the curve by planning and scheduling tasks.
- Visualise Your Path: Create a clear revision schedule that allows you to balance academics, social life, hobbies, and wellbeing.
The Finals Plays provide you with trackers for every speciality and topic you need to cover. It’s the perfect tool to map out your progress as you approach Finals.
We’ll have you tracking:
- Your Progress: Track your progress through each topic within the specialities.
- Your Confidence: Progress doesn’t equal confidence. You may cover Cardiology once and be completely confident, whereas Renal may take a few runs before you’ve built your understanding and retained the content.