Medicine & Surgery
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Revision Tracker (Free)
02/01/23 – 🫀 Cardiology Update
- reclassifying diseases by how they affect the heart wall, splitting it into pericardium, myocardium and endocardium;
- updating the notes to ensure they’re consistent with up-to-date guidelines;
- prioritising heart failure as a high-yield, often difficult to grasp, topic. We split it into:
12/12/22 – 🫁 Respiratory Update (Free)
- more detailed notes added for high-yield topics such as interstitial lung disease, pulmonary embolism, pneumothorax and pneumonia.
- reclassifying the system to clearly show which piece of anatomy is affected by each disease. For example, splitting 😤 Airway into:
- Upper airways (Nasopharynx & Trachea)
- Bronchi / bronchioles
28/11/22 – 🦠 Infectious Disease Update
- building your underlying knowledge of bacteria to understand how antibiotic therapy targets them;
- clarifying high-yield topics such as HIV and TB.
08/11/22 – 💩 Gastroenterology Update (Free)
- including the anatomy of the biliary tree to help with understanding stone impaction;
- clarifying notes on cholangiocarcinoma and acute cholangitis;
- understanding upper GI based on presenting symptoms or anatomy.
09/09/22 – Revision Tracker Added (Free)
- visual progress indicators to allow you to track your progress through the medical specialities;
- a confidence tracker to prioritise where you need to spend more time during revision.
01/09/22 – Website Overhaul
- a left-sided navigation bar to make navigating the website quicker during revision;